The Kitchen Central Process
- You call us to make an appointment for a designer to visit your home.
- We take measurements and listen to your overall kitchen design vision (what you want, your budget and timeline) and show you our product options.
- The magic begins – we design your new kitchen!
- You come to our showroom where we’ll present our designs and show you the range of options for you to choose from, including color, samples, and details like door style and crown moulding. We finalize the plan and set an installation date.
- Our field manager visits your home with the designer to confirm measurements and the final plan, and ensure everything is ready to go.
- Our team comes out to prepare your space by protecting the floors, taping off walls, and safely removing appliances. New cabinets usually take two to three days to install, and re-facing usually takes three to four days.
- Our field manager returns to do a final walk-through with you to ensure you are fully satisfied with your beautiful kitchen.